Friday, March 8, 2013

Fast February/March Madness!

Well February has come and gone and it has been a while since I have posted. I have a lot of posts that I have started because the idea came to me on a whim, and well now I have no idea where I was going with most of them. I feel like everything is a little bit crazy for me right now and I have no time for anything, and unfortunately that includes blogging. In particular I don't have time to write these monthly update things. I will stay up with my goals (not sure about the 3 posts a month one) so you don't have to worry about that. Now I have a couple of things I have in the works. They are still ideas and I am working out details on them.

So basically what I am trying to get at it is, I will not be doing a monthly update anymore. I feel like there is a kind of pressure that comes with it if that makes sense. It is like people expect it at the end/beginning of every month and I don't like that. I don't have time to write a update every month. I mean it is difficult for me to write a post and to have a certain time that I need to post by is a bit annoying for me, especially considering that I made it myself. I like the idea of posting when ever I want, not when I need to. The fact that it is the 8th and I have yet to blog about my goals, or whatever I was calling it, for February actually bothers me. It should have been up, but unfortunately things happen and I can't always blog.

I know this is rather a useless blog for most people, but I had to say it. Please bear with me, this awful semester it almost over and I will never take 18 credits in one semester ever again! I will definitely try to be posting more often. Like I said, there are plenty of drafts that are waiting to be finished and maybe one day they will be! So I will hopefully be writing soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment